september and I'm almost there...

So I've tried very hard to maintain all my resolutions from this year. http://asking-cookeatreadpaint.blogspot.com/2010/01/happy-new-blog.html

I haven't gotten very far on the paintings, but hey I threw in buying a house and painted some walls instead. I haven't been the greatest blogger, but I'm taking inspiration from some of my favourite bloggers as to how to go about it. Time to shout out to Morgan @ lifeafterbagels.com because I enjoy her blogging style.

My year of being vegan, which began at the end of last fall in exception to the shrimp on Christmas eve and a few accidental moments inbetween has been a journey. I think that after this year I will still remain mainly vegan, but I think I will introduce local farm eggs and seafood back into my diet soon and on an occasional basis.

One goal I have almost finished has been my goal to read 26 books in 2010. Its mid-September and oh my, I'm on book 24 and 25. I started 2. I really shouldn't do that, it makes me try and read faster than I already do and I get a headache, seriously, its a sick addiction once I get going.

So there is my update on my goals, I would love some feedback on blogging. Should I talk more food, more books. Should I review the books I've read this year?

3 comments:

  1. YES! REVIEW PLEASE!

    Congrats on all of your accomplishments!! :D (I was shocked to see the word "resolutions" because time whooshed by this year - wow!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. time has flown...9 months in felt like a good time to review the list.

    I'll work on the reviews. perhaps when I list all 26 I'll go over my thoughts on them. could be some lengthy blogs and should be fun to write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm going to have to say, BOOKS BOOKS AND MORE BOOKS

    because, well...


    i like books

    ReplyDelete