premiere time

Ok so it began last week. Thursday was the Vampire Diaries, last night was Parenthood. Soon my schedule will literally revolve around my favourite shows, or at least around recording them to watch later. So I suppose its a good thing that I have almost reached my goal of 26 books.

The other week, when the Emmys were one, there was a commercial to tell me when Grey's Anatomy was coming back. I actually scheduled it into my blackberry calender. At least I can admit it.

Are you excited about fall programming on tv? what shows are you most excited about?
I'm a fan of House, HIMYM, Biggest Loser, Parenthood, Modern Family, Cougar Town, Vampire Diaries, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practive (thursdays are busy), Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters. I'm trying not to add any show to my list of shows I watch, its quite the committment. Maybe once I figure out how to use the internet to watch a lot of these shows, I'll be better off or perhaps I should get a PVR.

2 comments:

  1. the only show that i watch religiously is a summer show, that being Entourage

    but i am kind of excited for Boardwalk Empire and Call Me Fitz, both of which start on Sunday i think

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first four on your list are key for me - though I might break up with Biggest Loser. Still debating. :/

    ReplyDelete