Tuesdays with Morrie etc.

Last night was a lovely night. Our original plan was to head to "vegan rock" at the boat in toronto. It was a bakesale and concert/fundraiser. But considering it wasn't starting until 9pm and in Toronto we knew it would be too late of a night.

So on Tuesday I called the theatre aquarius box office and booked 4 tickets to see Thursday's performance of Tuesdays with Morrie starring Jamie Farr & David Keely.

So my brother and Brigitte and Rollin and myself, went to Bistro for a very filling dinner. I don't find they make their food spicy enough for me, but that is what hotsauce is for. Bistro, by the way, is a thai/veit restaurant in Stoney Creek. Its in the elm plaza, King street east & Elm.
We then headed downtown for the 8pm performance of tuesdays with morrie. It was truly an amazing show, represented the novel by Mitch Albom so wonderfully. Since it is one of my favourite books, I was happy to see it represented so well on stage. It is on at Theatre Aquarius, so if you are in the area, you should try and go see it. The show is in town until February 20th.

We headed over to Gallaghers for a drink after the show, my goodness I haven't been there since the end of November. I guess I don't really get out much anymore, but thats okay. It was nice to see some familiar faces but I was already surronded in good company so it wouldn't have mattered much who was there or not. Although it was kind of neat that the actor who played Mitch Albom came out for drinks with the lighting guy from T.A., Mark bought him a drink. why not?

anyway it was agreat night, which considering I've had a very busy week and my shoulder is in tonnes of pain, it was a nice break in the week.

2 comments: