Groudhogs, mops and stuff

Oh how I've been a bad blogger. Ever have that feeling of not having anything interesting to say? That's kinda how i've felt while I've had a little time this week.

I just finished a 6 day work week. On Saturday I went to my favourite restaurant, Mex-I-Can, with some of my favourite people. My husband, my brother and my brotha from anotha motha: Chris. I love that place, Veronica puts so much passion and love into her cooking. She has a separate cooking area for the vegetarian & vegan dishes, and she'll make pretty much anything on her menu veg. Not to mention, most of her dishes are also gluten free. For those of you who want to give it a try, and trust me, you do. Its on James Street North near York. (Hamilton) Tell them Andrea sent you and ask to meet Veronica and Angel and tell them that I say hello. And don;t forget to try their guacamole!!! and their tortillas are all made fresh in shop....you'll love it, its real mexican food...its REAL food..:)

Sunday, after a day of work Rollin and I went to go check out Sherlock Holmes. That movie was better than I thought it was going to be, very amusing and it never really got slow. Very good flow to that movie.

Between Monday afternoon after work and Tuesday morning, I finished a to-do list that seemed amile long. I had to make appointments, and call companies, do laundry and tonnes of cleaning, chiropractor and shopping....my goodness...I managed to cross everything off..but mopping. I bought a new mop, its a steam mop, i intend on standing up soon and doingmy floors before I get ready for work. Should be amazing, I've been looking forward to getting this mop for a while...:)

I almost forgot...I was going to talk about the Groundhog. He predicted 6 more weeks of winter, which makes sense, because we haven't had much of the white stuff...and therefore hasn't felt like winter. I need to pickup Groundhog Day with Bill Murray, I say this every year, I love that movie.

2 comments:

  1. we have a steam mop and it is great, good for little spills (or cat puke) on the carpets too.

    I need mex i can soon... it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember going to see Groundhog Day in the theatre when it came out, I don't know, I really didn't care for it back then, but it seems that a lot of people i talk to say that in their opinion it's one of Bill Murray's best movies, so i've always thought that i should give it another try, but i never do...it can't be better than Ghostbusters, this, I know

    ReplyDelete