days off...they never last long enough.

Well, its been a nice day off. I took down all the Christmas from my apartment...its quite sad that it doesn't sparkle. I always want to move or redecorate every January because of this. I'm choosing to resist this urge.

I spent most of my day reading...finished "Lover Eternal - J.R. Ward". I enjoyed it. Quite the sacrificial love story. Once again, I will let you know this is more romance than action, but a little romance never hurt anyone.

I've been putting off weighing myself after the holidays, things were fitting a little tighter, I was feeling a little sluggish..but I could have jumped for joy when I saw that I only gained 1 pound over the holidays. Of course I celebrated this by going out for lunch with Rollin..and actually ate all my entree, which I usually split in 2. =\ Oh but it was tasty, tofu lemongrass spicy stir-fry...soooo good. Then I mourned the removal of Christmas with a plate of crispy french fries dipped in veganaise.

Now I'm deciding what book to start next, but no rush, the Biggest Loser season 9 starts tonight.

2 comments:

  1. another cute blog:

    http://www.crankyfitness.com/2009/12/gifts.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay you started your own blog!

    and I totally hear you on days off not being long enough . . . I'm off today and have lazed away the morning :(

    - Morgan

    ReplyDelete