yes, you aren't seeing things, this is a new post.

Well life has been pretty busy for me lately. Taking over as manager at the salon has made a dent into my time as well as my energy level. The holidays are coming up and its that time of the year when you work in a mall that you disappear off the grid. Sorry about such a long break from blogging.

I am looking forward to Christmas. Its my favourite holiday. The hosue renovations aren't done so I'm having issues getting my decorations done how I would like them. The decorating has begun though, I'm looking forward to my day off to get my tree decorated fully. I'm almost done my wrapping and just have to pick up a few more gifts. I am begind schedule. I wanted to be done by December 1st.

So just a summary as to what I've been up to since I've last blogged: working, reading (another 5 to the list), renovating/decorating, Christmas shopping, catching up on movie watching...I've seen a lot of great movies lately.

I was thinking of new ways to do my blog in the near future. Perhaps I should focus more on weekly posts. Or a certain subject for a certain day. food on Mondays. books on tuesday. Opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment