To Blog or not to blog...

By chance, a very dear friend asked if I wanted to write a short post about blogging. Oddly enough, I had been itching to write something about my year of blogging.
--- There is an art to blogging, I was unaware of the dedication it would actually take to keep up with a blog. I follow a few blogs, and notice that only a few have the dedication I wish I had. Lately, I have been trying to decide if I should apply myself fully to improving my blog.
---What is the best way to blog? daily? weekly? twice weekly? Do I choose a topic per day of the week?

I've concluded that eventually I will get "the art of blogging". Not only is it helpful to others depending on the topics I choose, but its also very theraputic to me to get my thoughts into words in front of me. Never underestimate the power of the written word. In a world that is going paperless, this is my "dear diary" and my "hello friends, old, new and yet to be met."

So my blogging is to continued...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment