last day of the year

Wow. Its the last day of 2010. Its the last day of a decade. Did anyone else notice how fast that past decade went by? A lot can happen in a year, certainly a lot can happen in ten.

2010 was a great year. It was also awful. Funny how that can happen? I achieved so many personal goals this past year. I've made new friends, made up with old friends. Although I attempted for a drama free year, its safe and smart to say. Guess what? that's impossible. Life happens. Emotions happen. Drama happens. 2010 had so many great ups, and horrific downs. I unfortunately had to end the year on a bad note. So I'm going to spend the beginning part of 2011 restoring my faith in humanity.

So I'm sitting here with my feet up, just finished getting dolled up and decked out. I'm all dressed up to welcome 2011 and ask this new decade what it has in store for me. So its time to put on my pretty shoes and head out the door. Stay tuned for a recap of my 2010 goals and what goals I have set for 2011.

Stay safe and please don't drink & drive, or get in a car with anyone who has.
Have a very Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment