Dear Monday,

Dear Monday,

I woke up with snow covering the rooftops, the trees and my car. Luckily the first real snowfall always puts a smile on my face. Sure, my really awesome snow scraper broke on the ice on my windshield. So what? just a scraper. I asked for this snow.

Oh Tim Horton's employees...why is it so hard to understand that I do not want any dairy or meat on my bagel. Oh well, got a fresh one done right...eventually.

Dear Fortinos, if someone orders penne pasta with tomato sauce, with no cheese or meat. Do not 'substitute' this order with spaghetti with alfredo sauce and extra cheese, just because its "vegetarian".

Yet after all this MOnday, I bet you think you brought down my mood. You're out of luck Monday, it was pay day. Sears had the new stockings I wanted on for 50% off. The grocery store wasn't even insanely busy. I even found my turtle dove I couldn't find for weeks to put on my tree.

SO Monday, I won.

How was your day?

4 comments:

  1. I also won at Monday. Can't wait to see your tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just out of curiosity...why would they put meat in a bagel?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, i never thought of those...now i feel like an idiot...lol

    ReplyDelete