oh boy...6 weeks...almost 7

Dear blog readers, its been almost seven weeks since my last blog. I've been awful. Things have been busy, or not busy. When things are busy I don't blog about the awesomeness that is going on, and when I'm not busy, I sleep.

I've just finished book 13 of 2010. Which means I'm officially halfway to my goal of reading 26 new books this year. I don't count them if I reread a book.

I've tried a few new recipes and vegan products lately. But I have to say the brand fieldroast has some AMAZING sausages made from whole grain. Holy tasty!!! I picked them up in Buffalo, but I'm pretty sure they are available at Whole Foods. Look them up on the net and find out though. soooooooo good. We BBQed the Italian sausages the other night for sausage on a bun. I also picked up the mexican chipolte sausages and crumbled them into my tofu scramble for spice breakfast burritos. No photos though, I consumed them too fast. So maybe next time I'll take photos.

Anyone have any fave vegan recipes or products they want to recommend? Or perhaps a good book?

2 comments:

  1. i raad, Not Wanted On The Voyage by Timothy Findley again about a week ago, I would recommend that if you haven't already read it

    also, because i'm curious, why 26 books? where did that number come from...ummm wait, when i typed that I think I may've figured it out, but you'll have to confirm, is it a book every other week? 52 weeks divided by 2 so 26 books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, thats the goal, 1 for every second week. Maybe I'll try for 52 next year. of course i'll have to include re-reads in that or i'll never get any sleep.

    I haven't read that yet...i'll add it to the 'to read' list.

    ReplyDelete