SOUP!!!

So a friend and client of mine let me borrow his cookbook "VeganYumYum" by Lauren Ulm. I saw a recipe for "Spicy tomato chickpea soup" and I knew I had to try it. I made this one Wednesday morning and it was sooooo simple. But most importantly, it is mighty tasty. I left out an ingredient that I didn't have, it didn't taste like it was missing anything. The recipe is available online at www.veganYumYum.com.
This was the oil, garlic, onion, cumin & tumeric...it would be where you added the mustard seeds that I left out.

This was how pretty it looks when I added the diced tomatoes and salt. Cook it for about 15 minutes..


Blendy & smooth...:)

Spinkle with black pepper to taste. yummy yummy taste...:) i suggest you try it for cheap & easy & healthy & tasty....
By the way, I'm writing this while making a new soup. Stay tuned. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment