blog break over

hey there, nice to see you all again. I seem to have taken quite the break from blogging. Its not even that I felt I had nothing to say. I had a very busy week last week. I was a temporary mom to my little cousins. My uncle and aunt went on vacation with my parents to Vegas, and Rollin and I moved up to their house for the week.

So it was us, Carly (age 10), Ally (age 6), Dax (the beagle/dachsund mix) and Sambuca (the fluffy black cat). Everyday i was up at 6:30 and getting the girls their breakfast, walking them to the bus, walking the dog, going to work, making dinner, bath and all that nonsense. It was fun though, but I'm definitely not ready to be a mom. I do want a house though, and maybe a dog. It was fun to cook them vegan meals and they had no clue. The 'cheese' lasagna, the "meat ball" subs, and the "chicken" wraps. It was funny when I told them at the end of the week. They told their mom that my food tasted nothing like the PLASTIC hotdog they had in the summer (my aunt made veggie dogs, but not on the bbq).

After a week with them, I decided on a weekend of fun. It was filled with wine and sketching, relaxing with my book (My Sister's Keeper - jodi picoult), and going out to the Horseshoe Tavern for Jessica's birthday and a great band (The Golden Hands before God).

No comments:

Post a Comment