Happy New Blog!

Its a new year. I've decided to try something new to me: blogging. Usually I don't bother with resolutions but after a somewhat epic 2009, that I was happy to say good-bye to, I found myself coming up with way too many resolutions & goals, this blog being one of them.

I've decided that 2010 should be a drama free year & full of healthy living as to the best of my abilities. I'm not perfect, nor do I expect those I live my life with to be.

Other than the goal of this blog, which I'm hoping to write about life, the books I read, the recipes I try, the food I eat, the people I meet, the travelling I do...I have a goal of reading 26 books this year, one for every second week of the year. I also hope to at least finish 12 paintings, hopefully it will be more.

And here is one for all of us, harder than it seems, depending on how many areas in yoru life you want to apply this too. Be Kind.

so in short
-no drama
-healthy living (vegan, green, exercise)
-blog
-read
-paint
-be kind

2 comments:

  1. "be kind":) <3

    that one is my favourite... "no drama" is also inspiring! welcome to adulthood (real adulthood, not just teenagers with wrinkles)

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recomend putting "The Spark" on your reading list. I know you've been into sparkpeople in the past, so this book will help you reach your reading and healthy living goal.

    I like this idea and might even start to blog someday... we'll see. I've never even followed one before.

    ReplyDelete