5th book & noodle soup

Wow, I'm not sure where I'm finding the time, or perhaps I've always had the time, I just haven't been as productive....but anyhow, I just finished my 5th book of the year. "Lover Awakened" - J.R. Ward. Another book in the series about the vampires and such. It was good, this particular vampire had alot of major issues, so there was a lot to the story.

Anyway, I spent my day off yesterday getting quite a bit of stuff done, but still I left a few things off my to-do list, but I'll get them done eventually. like today, before work.

I had a big craving for an asian style noodle soup yesterday, but I had no car, and I wasn't going to go for a walk to go get some. So, I boiled water, since I have rice vermicelli noodles, added chunksof garlics and shallots to the water, added the noodles. Then I squeezed half a lime, added some soy sauce and some hot chili sauce. The result was that I rock. So good. Too bad I didn't have carrots or celery or lemongrass...I could have made something kickass. But I'm pretty proud of "andrea's garlicky kick the craving's bum noodle soup"

2 comments: