Its the end of April, how's 2011 been treating you?

Hello out there?? Is there anyone still out there?

My goodness has 2011 just flown by or what? I've certainly been busy with work. I've also been spending a lot of time with my nose in a book. I had a wonderful vacation in the southern carribean this past January. Saw beautiful islands with amazing people and beautiful views. We've also started a bit more renovating on the house and if the sun comes out enough in southern Ontario, we'll be redoing our back yard soon.

I've also accomplished a personal goal of mine, which was to quit smoking. Its been a month today. Although, I have replaced that bad habit with a big of junk-food eating. Which, quite frankly, sucks. I've had enough of it. I'm dehydrated, bloated, not sleeping well and gaining weight. How did I live eating like that before?

So I went out and bought myself a new pair of fancy new running shoes. Laced up and went out for a 8km walk on Saturday night. (thats 5 miles). I woke up Sunday and decided, it wasn't enough. So my hubby and I laced up again and went out for a 3km walk in the cold, damn easter morning. I was getting too cold so came home and enjoyed an hour of yoga.

Its time to take back my life. I've signed up to have a CSA delivery. There will be no shortage of healthy food at my reach from now on. Even put a call in to my old personal trainer.

So, I quit smoking and I'm taking back all the healthy parts of my life that I love. In the meantime I get to spend some extra time with my husband not parked in front of the tv.

Since I've been able to wrap my head around all these changes and tweaks to my life and schedule, I feel its time to bring back my blog. perhaps with a few changes coming soon, including a possible new name...stay tuned.

missed this.

1 comment: