viva las vegas

Oh I've officially been on vacation time as of 6pm on Saturday. I spent the day getting pampered by my coworkers, blowdry, foot detox, manicure and pedicure after having a nice lunch with Brigitte. Followed by a wonderful vegan dinner at my parents place. (Brown rice pasta with tomato sauce, tofurky's italian sausage and gardein's "chicken" cutlets...and rice pudding for dessert. YUM)

I just finished packing, but am annoyed with my memory. I forgot my plastic bags to pack my snacks (raw almonds & pumpkin seeds) and my vitamins for the trip. I guess it could be worse and I could have forgotten my printed tickets. I'll figure out the plastic baggie situation in the morning.

I'm looking forward to this trip to Vegas. I don't care if its rain or shine, fun & relaxation are in my forecast for the week.

Sorry it will be a blogless week to my "followers".

Have a great week:)

1 comment:

  1. sounds lovely... I'll survive the week with wonderful tales when you get back.

    ReplyDelete